четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

NMB48 JUNJOU U-19 SINGLE DOWNLOAD

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Notify me of new comments via email. Email Address never made public. You are commenting using your WordPress. Till I'm 19 years old I want to stick to my pure heart Sweet words Won't affect the outcome I love you, but I don't want to be washed away You're an important person How old will we be When we understand each other? The scariest thing is bombing a joke during an MC of a performance! nmb48 junjou u-19 single

Uploader: Kasar
Date Added: 25 March 2017
File Size: 54.56 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 40316
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Junjou UNMB Idols, musicians, comedians, in the end they all come together.

NMB48 3rd single - Junjou U (Download) - Music!48

What an incredible impact. You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Facebook account.

nmb48 junjou u-19 single

Email Address never made public. You are commenting using your WordPress. Feel free to distribute the translation!

nmb48 junjou u-19 single

The scariest thing is bombing a joke during an MC of a performance! To find out y-19, including how to control cookies, see here: This site uses cookies.

As for the actual song, because of the upbeat tempo, I thought it was really cool. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: For our first single we had the bow, and for our second single we formed a pyramid.

Till I'm 19 years old I want to stick to my pure heart Sweet words Won't affect the outcome I love nmb488, but I don't want to be washed away You're an important person How old will we be When we understand each other? Till I'm 19 years old I'll be protecting my pure heart Put on airs, go ahead But I won't be tantalized by you Hey, I've already decided One of these days We'll be able to become adults And so I'll keep my iron panties on Just a bit longer. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.

Junjou U - Wiki48

I'd invited you over On the return from school "Come visit me tonight" My family's all In the middle of a trip So we'll escape at closing time together.

Just remember the source of the real interview, not my crappy translation.

nmb48 junjou u-19 single

Notify me of new posts via email. For this song, Kei becomes a bridge and while we lift her, Sayaka passes under her. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Till I'm 19 years old I'll be protecting my pure heart Skngle on airs, go ahead But I won't be tantalized by you Hey, I've already decided One of these days We'll be able to mnb48 adults And so I'll keep my iron panties on Just a bit longer It's the cliche of a trap called "Not doing anything at all" The deliciousness of love Sinble my older sisters talked about The thrill is a spicy Irrepressible curiosity Hey, don't sulk with such a silly, peevish face Boys never have any patience!

Junjou U-19

Asking the following members about the 3rd Single Junjou U members: Notify me of new comments via email. I'd invited you over On the return from school "Come visit me tonight" My family's all In the middle of a trip So we'll escape at closing time together Ah, such days will come around at some point All the girls dream like this, but You are commenting using your Twitter account.

It's the cliche of a trap called "Not doing anything at all" The deliciousness of love That my older sisters talked about The thrill is a spicy Irrepressible curiosity.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий